Seite 1 von 1
hallo there
Verfasst: 9. März 2011 00:11
von Robbe_N
hallo there everybody, name's Robert, 22, from Linköping
its really cool that people here like sweden, but why is that, hehe, u see.. i've got a thing for Deutschland, that feels special, so to meet someone from Deutschland would be very very cool, and i'd love to learn deutsch too, and I hope to do this here..maybe too big hopes but Id really love it
angenehm
Re: hallo there
Verfasst: 9. März 2011 08:14
von filainu
hey Robert, welcome here i
have a lot of fun and I`m sure that you can learn german here
Re: hallo there
Verfasst: 11. März 2011 10:31
von Mona-Linnea
Hej Robert, så lär du dig tyska här, medan vi lär oss svenska här.. Mycket nöje!
Re: hallo there
Verfasst: 13. März 2011 20:18
von Robbe_N
ja, ich hoffe es, would be really cool to meet deutsch people and id love to learn deutsch
Re: hallo there
Verfasst: 24. März 2011 11:03
von TeodorTan
Hej(tjenare) tillsammans,
Jag är fran Kiel, Norra Tyskland och kann lite svenska. Här bodde jag sedan 1985!
Swedish will be the third language I'm going to master.
I'm coming to Sweden soon and would like to meet new people. My destination is Kalmar län.
Since I am solo, it doesn't matter where I start to live in Sweden: Blekinge, Skane, Öland they are just fine!
Anyone interested in meeting new people please contact me.
I'm IT freelancer and hope to buy a house in those läns I mentioned and ideally also work in Sweden.
hejda/mvH
Teo
Re: hallo there
Verfasst: 26. März 2011 23:23
von Robbe_N
hallo Teo, that sounds cool, when will u arrive here ?
it would be nice to get to know u for sure